7 Best Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurants In Da Nang
Are you craving vegetarian and vegan food on your trip to Da Nang?
In this article, I share my favorite vegetarian and vegan restaurants in Da Nang, Vietnam, including the opening hours, prices, and recommended dishes.
Bodhicitta is one of my favorite vegan restaurants in Da Nang thanks to the combination of tasty food, nice setting, good service, and affordability.
Tucked away on a quiet side street, this vegan paradise is truly a hidden gem.
The menu changes every day, so it’s a great surprise to see which delicious option is available. The dishes here are delicious, fresh, and flavorful. Additionally, you’ll get complimentary tea and fruit.
The price is also affordable. Meals for only 25,000 VND to 30,000 VND ($1 to $1.5).
- Address: 27b Phan Tứ, Bắc Mỹ An, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam.
- Opening hours: 10:30 am to 4 pm.
Loving Vegan is another great spot for vegan food in Da Nang, Vietnam. Its relaxed and contemporary decor makes it ideal for gatherings.
The restaurant serves a wide range of cuisines, including Vietnamese and western dishes. My top picks are My Quang, BBQ cauliflower tempura, and summer rolls. Their smoothie bowl is also a winner!
- Address: 61 Lê Quang Đạo, Bắc Mỹ Phú, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam.
- Opening hours: 9 am to 9 pm.
iVegan is a stylish Western-style vegan restaurant with friendly service. I’ve been here a few times and I was more than satisfied.
The menu is creative and there are plenty of options to try. Amazing smoothie bowls, tasty desserts, and superb coconut coffee are my favorites.
- Address: 31 An Thượng 4, Bắc Mỹ Phú, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam.
- Opening hours: 8 am to 9 pm
Roots Plant-based Cafe
The cafe is a cozy spot for dining and relaxing. They offer delicious food prepared with high quality and healthy ingredients.
Their smoothie bowls and Mediterranean falafel bowl are amazing, as well as the toasts. Here, you can also order kombucha and cold-pressed juices. I love how they decorate the dishes.
- Address: 01 An Thượng 32, Bắc Mỹ Phú, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam.
- Opening hours: 8 am to 10:30 pm.
Khong Vegan Kitchen is one of the popular vegan restaurants in Da Nang, Vietnam. It offers creative, delicious, and nutritious Vietnamese traditional and western dishes.
The tacos and mushroom hot pot are my favourites. You also can get Vietnamese coffee and fresh juice here.
- Address: 29 An Thượng 29, Bắc Mỹ Phú, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam.
- Opening hours: 11 am to 9 pm.
ANs – Vegetarian Cuisine
Ans is a great spot to try vegan dishes in Da Nang.
Their menu offers a variety of choices, and the food is delicious. Large portions, nice ambiance, and friendly service are further pluses.
I love their spring rolls, Banh xeo, and dumplings. Pumpkin soup is also great here!
- Address: 169F Trưng Nữ Vương, Bình Thuận, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam.
- Opening hours: 8 am to 9 pm.
Bao An Macrobiotic
The restaurant offers courteous service and a homey, tranquil ambiance. Part of their menu changes every day, and the cuisine is nutritious, and fresh.
I recommend brown rice platter, Pho and Mi Quang. Fresh lemon juice is an excellent addition.
- Address: 56 Hoàng Bích Sơn, An Hải Bắc, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng.
- Opening hours: 6:30 am to 8:30 pm from Mon-Sat, and 6:30 am to 3pm on Sunday.