How to get from Nha Trang to Hoi An Vietnam?
- Option 1: Bus: Easiest option. You don’t need to transfer.
- Option 2: Train: You first need to take a train from Nha Trang to Da Nang, then transfer to Hoi An by bus or private car.
- Option 3: Flight: Fly to Da Nang airport and then transfer to Hoi An by bus or private car.
Nha Trang to Hoi An Bus
- Duration: 10 hours 30 minutes
- Cost: starts at $11
Traveling by bus is one of the most common options to get to Hoi An from Nha Trang. The journey takes approximately 10 hours 30 minutes.
Hanh Cafe, FUTA, and TheSinhTourist offer frequent buses with low prices and high-quality rides.
Depending on the bus provider, ticket prices range from 240,000 to 330,000 VND.
Currently, the buses only run in a few fixed time frames, such as 19:00 and 20:00. So you need to schedule and book early to make sure there are tickets.
Nha Trang to Hoi An Train
- Duration: 8 hours 42 minutes
- Cost: starts at $19 (train) + transfer fee
On average, Vietnam Railways offer six trains daily from Nha Trang to Da Nang, so you can freely choose your time frame.
- SE4 3:02 am
- SE2 4:55 am
- SE8 1:28 pm
- SE6 4:06 pm
- SE 22 7:48 pm
- SE10 11:13 pm
Depending on the seat, the ticket price will range from 400,000 to 900,000 VND. Please note that the departing time is subject to change depending on the day.
The railway distance between Nha Trang and Da Nang is approximately 524 km.
- Nha Trang Railway Station: 17 Thái Nguyên, Nha Trang, Tỉnh Khánh Hòa
- Da Nang Railway Station: 202 Hải Phòng, Phường Tân Chính, Quận Thanh Khê, Đà Nẵng
You can select your seats based on your preference.
- Soft seat
- Sleeper 4-berth
- Sleeper 6-berth
Nha Trang to Hoi An flight
- Duration: 1-hour flight + 30 minutes transfer
- Cost: $20 (flight) + transfer fee
Similar to the train, there is no airport in Hoi An, so you need to fly from Nha Trang to Da Nang airport.
September to November is the cheapest time, so you should book early to get more incentives.
After taking a flight to Da Nang airport, you can take a private transfer straight to Hoi An.