VietJet Air is the first private low-cost airline in Vietnam licensed to operate in 2007. This article offers useful information about Vietjet Air, including the following sections.
For each passenger (except for infants), you can carry one piece of main hand luggage and accessories up to 7 kg.
The main hand luggage is limited to a maximum size of 56cm x 36cm x 23cm. The small baggage cannot exceed 40cm x 30cm x 10cm.
You can buy prepaid luggage according to prepaid packages at the VietJet Air website, ticket office, agent, and Customer Service Center.
Each baggage cannot be more than 32kg in weight. The size does not exceed: 119cm x 119cm x 81cm.
VietJet Air Flight Classes
Vietjet Air has three main classes of seats:
- Skyboss (business class ticket): The ticket class with the highest price.
- Eco (savings ticket): Economy class economy ticket with average price.
- Promo (savings ticket) is the ticket class with promotional fares, so it is the cheapest fare of Vietjet.
Regulations on check-in time of Vietjet Air
Here is some information about check-in at airports.
- Domestic flight: Open the check-in counter 2 hours in advance and close 40 minutes before departure.
- International flight: Open the procedure counter 3 hours and close 50 minutes before departure.
The door will be closed 15 minutes before departure.
VietJet Air food and drinks
The Vietjet Air menu offers passengers a variety of snacks and main meals.
You can choose hot meals such as spaghetti, spring rolls, chicken rice, milk tea, coffee, etc., at an affordable price.