How to get from Da Nang to Hoi An?
Da Nang to Hoi An bus
- Cost: $5
- Duration: 1 hour
Traveling by bus from Da Nang to Hoi An is the easiest and affordable option.
A one-way ticket costs 110 000 VND ($5) per passenger, and the journey takes 1 hour ~ 1.5 hours.
There are buses every hour from Da Nang to Hoi An, and the first bus departs at 5 am while the last one leaves at 11 pm.
Currently, you can choose services from Hoi An Express, The Sinh Tourist, and Hanh Cafe. Please note that only Hoi An Express offers direct transfer from Da Nang airport to Hoi An.
Hoi An Express
Hoi An Express is a travel company offering a shuttle bus transfer from Da Nang airport to Hoi An. After landing at Da Nang airport, travelers can directly transfer to Hoi An, which takes 1 hour with this service.
Duration: 1 hour
The limousine has eight seats.
- Pick-up location: Da Nang airport
- Drop-off location: 30 Trần Hưng Đạo, Sơn Phong, Hội An
The Sinh Tourist
Established in 1993, The Sinh Tourist has been continuously developing. Now, it is one of the leading travel companies in Vietnam specializing in tour and transportation.
The Sinh Tourist offers sleeper buses from Da Nang to Hoi An.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Timetable: Daily buses are departing at 10:30 am and 3:30 pm (15:30)
- Pick-up location: 16, 3 Thang 2, Thuan Phuoc, Hai Chau, Đà Nẵng
- Drop-off location: 587 Hai Bà Trưng, Hội An, Tỉnh Quảng Nam
Hanh Cafe offers sleeper buses to Hoi An from Da Nang.
Duration: 1 hour
Timetable: Buses depart at 11 am and 3:30 pm (15:30) every day.
- Pick-up location: 133 Ngô Quyền, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng
- Drof-off location: 12 Nguyễn Tất Thành, Tân An, Hội An
Da Nang to Hoi An private transfer
Duration: 20 – 30 minutes
If you travel in a group, I recommend taking a private transfer from Da Nang to Hoi An by car.
Depending on your group size, you can get a luxurious 4-seater sedan, 7-seater multi-purpose van, or 16-seater van that would suit your needs.
Da Nang to Hoi An public bus
The cheapest way to travel from Da Nang to Hoi An is by public bus.
However, this option can be confusing and complicated if it’s your first time visiting the area. Also, it takes a long time to get to Hoi An from Da Nang (1 hour+).
Amazing activities in Hoi An
After exploring Hoi An, you can get around the area. Here are some exciting tours that you should take:
- Explore My Son in the morning
- Da Nang Day trip from Hoi An
- Enjoy a fantastic day visiting Cham islands
Best places to stay in Hoi An
- How to plan a great trip to Vietnam
- Best Vietnamese street food you MUST try
- A Comprehensive Vietnam Train travel guide