After getting nominated for Top 20 Expat blogs and Liebster Award, I’m really happy that I got nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Chandrima from the Travel Stories Untold. Chandrima is a great travel blogger who loves sharing her passions for food, fashion, photography and travel-related activities. Thank you again for your nomination, Chandrima.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
According to the creator, Okoto, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
3 things about me
Because this award requires sharing 3 things about myself, here are my sharing:
- I’m a big fan of ice-cream. I eat ice-cream almost every day and I try Ice-cream in every city that I’ve been to. My favorite country for ice-cream is Italy. The gelato is way too good there! I remember that I ate gelato 3 times every day when I was in Italy, even though it was the winter.
- Trying Vietnamese Pho noodles in different countries is my goal. I love trying local food surely, but I’m curious how Pho tastes like around the world, so I have a small project to try it. You can read my Pho Review around the world here.
3. Solo travel is my passion. Even though it’s still fun to travel with family and friends, I love my me-time to discover the world on my own. You can read my first solo trip story in Japan and how it changed my life here.
Answer to Chandrima’s question
1.What is your greatest fear?
I think I will be so scared if I get kidnapped while traveling alone in a strange country. Traveling alone is quite dangerous for female, so I’m always careful and have plans to protect myself. However, if things go wrong, it will be horrible.
2. Which is the most embarrassing (and funny) incident of your life?
It was the time that I went to a toilet in my university, Copenhagen Business School, without knowing that that was the toilet for both genders. I was so embarrassed and didn’t want to go out, but eventually, I did. You can read more about my story here.
My best performing post so far is 10 Bad things about Vietnam. Check it out if you haven’t.
My questions for the nominees
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your best achievement in blogging?
- What has been the craziest things you have done while traveling?
- If you could start blogging again, what would you do differently?
Read more about my Liebster Award that I received!
If you think your blog is amazing and would love to spread it to the world, please contact me for nomination for Liebster Award and Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you!
The rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
*The article was updated on 1st May, 2018.